Reitmans - Georgetown, ON
Part-time Fashion Associate
At Reitmans we’re on a mission to reveal every woman’s beauty. Your beauty. To do so fashion needs to fit women and not the other way around. After all, great fashion is for living. While Reitmans enjoys a strong reputation for service and benefits from a broad and loyal customer base, it will continue to strive to create an engaging customer experience by being there for her whenever she chooses to shop. We want you to #fashionyourcareer with Reitmans.
Are you a lover of fashion? Do you stay current on trends? Do you enjoy engaging with customers? Than this role is for you!
As a Fashion Associate, you will focus on delivering an exceptional customer experience to every customer through your genuine ability to make our customer feel comfortable, cared for and confident.
Day in the life (What you will do):
- Provide an amazing shopping experience that will encourage positive customer connections and loyalty
- Perform register functions while using your sales, promotion and product knowledge to drive add-on sales
- Cover the sales floor and help ensure all visual standards are met
Who you are (What you will bring):
- Previous sales or customer service experience is an asset.
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment while also being committed to creating an amazing customer experience
- Ability to work evenings and weekends.
What we offer (Why work with us):
- A competitive benefits package (Full Time Employees Only)
- Paid Time Off ( Sick Time, Flex Days & Vacation (Full Time Employees Only)
- Additional benefits include monthly bonus potential, opportunities for advancement and tuition reimbursement.
- 50% discount at all Reitmans (Canada) Limited brands. (Penningtons, Reitmans & RW&CO)
- Generous Employee Referral Policy (50$-500$)
We thank all applicants. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Reitmans (Canada) Limited is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace for all. We recognize that our future success depends on the perspectives and contributions of all our employees - their diverse backgrounds, abilities and experiences make our business stronger. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise us of any accommodations needed to ensure fair and equitable access throughout the recruitment and selection process. All accommodation information provided will be treated as confidential and used only for providing an accessible candidate experience.
Drop your Resume of in person at the store